Drone Business Insurance
Insurance for Drones
Most general commercial insurance policies exclude aviation exposures, including those for drone operators, manufacturers, dealers or service providers.
Commercial UAS liability coverage begins the moment your motors start and lasts until you land.
As a team of drone operators ourselves, you can rest assured knowing that we have your best interests in mind as we begin our partnership with you.
A commercial aircraft UAS or DRONE liability insurance policy is recommended if you operate in any of the following ways:
- Aerial Photography
- 3D Rendering
- Government / Law Enforcement
Ready to start this insurance partnership?
Fun Things To Do With A Drone:
- Take A Drone Selfie - Uh hello Facebook likes. Guaranteed to be one of the coolest profiles on Facebook.
- Race Your Friends - Drone racing is a “sport” that is one the rise. Get in now!
- Wedding Photography - Wedding photos are a big deal. What better way to make it a bigger deal by capturing more of the moment with a drone.
- Disaster Relief - Drones can be useful following a natural disaster. They can deliver food and water to hard to reach places, as well as be able to spot people from high above in the sky.
- Search & Rescue - Similar to disaster relief, drones have the potential to be a major tool in search and rescue operations. They already have shown how important they are when a drone successfully found a lost 82-year-old man within 20 minutes after joining a 5-day search rescue.
- Film Live Events - Drones have already been used to film events of big gatherings like concerts and parades.
- Walk Your Dog - With drones now being programmed with GPS and pre-programmable flight routes, it is very possible to have your drone walk your dog when you're too busy.
- Temporary Cell Towers and WiFi - Facebook is currently working on building WiFi drones to create a WiFi hotspot in an area where internet access is limited. The same has already been done to create temporary cell towers after a disaster or area of high cell usage.
- News - Drones can be used to capture events like floods, riots, regional conflicts and other areas that can potentially be dangerous to send a reporter.
- Aerial Mapping - Drones have made mapping so much easier. Google Maps can now be updated just through the work of a drone.
Our Markets Include
- No weight limitations.
- Policy does NOT exclude indoor use
- Worldwide coverage
- Commercial and recreational use
- Additional insured certs, no problem!
- POLICY FINANCING AVAILABLE!
*Note* Each carrier has different commercial UAV programs and Underwrite each risk on a case by case basis.
- Third Party Liability
- Non - Owned Payload Blanket
- Commercial General Liability
- Product Liability
- Business Owners Policy
- Privacy & Trespass
- LET SKYVUZE TECHNOLOGIES BE YOUR INSURANCE CO-PILOT!
At the end of the day, all responsible, professional pilots are going to want to be insured. An insured company shows responsibility, dependability, and an overall pride in the value of work they bring to the table. If you are looking to buy UAV/UAS commercial drone insurance coverage to protect your business, look no further than Skyvuze Technologies.
We don't have "clients" we have insurance partnerships. We want every commercial UAV operator to "Fly Safe, Not Sorry!"™