Insurance for Drones
Most general liability insurance policies exclude aviation exposures, including those for drone operators, manufacturers, dealers or service providers.
Commercial UAS liability coverage begins the moment your motors start and lasts until you land.
As a team of drone operators ourselves, you can rest assured knowing that we have your best interests in mind as we begin our partnership with you.
A Commercial Aviation or UAV Liability Insurance policy is essential to operating safely in any of the following ways:
Agriculture or Resources
Deliveries (Local & Long)
Surveillance of any type
Government and/or Law Enforcement
Energy Conservation Imaging
Maintenance of Infrastructure
Cinematography or Videography
Our Markets Include
- Increasing of Weight Limitations
- Potential use for Indoor Activities
- Worldwide Liability Extensions
- Package Discounts available for Other Insurance Products
- Certificates of Insurance including contract review of insurance requirements
- PREMIUM FINANCING AVAILABLE**
* Each insurance company & underwriting syndicate for UAV programs evaluates each risk on it's own merits
** only for premiums above $1,000
Expert Risk Assessment & Product Offerings
- Commercial General Liability
- Product Liability
- Business Owners Policy
- Privacy & Trespass
- Workers Compensation (incl. Volunteers & Students)
- Third Party Liability
- Non-Owned Payload Blanket Property Coverage
- Professional Liability and E&O
At the end of the day, all responsible, professional pilots are going to want to be insured. An insured company shows responsibility, dependability, and an overall pride in the value of work they bring to the table. If you are looking to buy UAV/UAS commercial drone insurance coverage to protect your business, look no further than Del Duke Insurance Group.