Business Owners Policy
Many small businesses ("main street") such as retail stores, restaurants, and independent contractors typically need a BOP to safeguard against unexpected financial loss, beyond general liability claims.
- General liability - Provides protection if you cause bodily injury, property damage
- Personal injury or advertising injury - Eligible contractors can get General Liability as a standalone coverage.
- Property - Provides replacement cost coverage for buildings and most business owners' personal property.
Additional coverages may include:
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Building & Business Personal Property
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Professional Liability
- Electronic Data and Equipment
- Employment Practices Liability
- Identity Theft
- Limited Property of Others Liability
- Personal Property of Other
- Short-Term Pollution from Pollutants at Job Site
- Valuable Papers and Records
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today for a free quote!