General Liability Insurance
Who can benefit from general liability insurance? Every business needs general liability coverage.
Businesses need general liability insurance to safeguard their business. Just a single unexpected accident can result in a lawsuit that you may not be equipped to handle. A great way to protect yourself in this type of situation is to make sure you carry enough general liability insurance. Some contractors may also require you to carry a certain amount of general liability insurance before they will allow you to work for them.
Ready to protect your business?
Fill out our simple application and we get it to our carriers for free quotes!
All businesses should have this basic protection. Coverage includes:
- Injury to a third-party (not resulting from your services) and related medical bills
- Legal defense costs even if the lawsuit is groundless
- Liability resulting from damage to someone else's property
- Liability for loss of a client's electronic data for certain professions (as a result of damage to equipment)
- Actions of temporary staff covered as standard
Business Owners Policy
This coverage combines general liability with coverage for your business equipment (computers, office furniture, etc.). Optional upgrades include:
- Office buildings coverage
- Crime package upgrade
- Data liability upgrade
- Hired/non-owned vehicle liability